- Watch Shows
- SCM Workflow
- My Member Tools Box
- Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials
- About SCM TV
Seattle Community Media is the operator of public access for the City of Seattle, providing access to communication resources in order to build a stronger community.
Where to Watch
Seattle Community Media broadcasts on cable in the greater Seattle area on Comcast Channel 77, Wave Broadband Channel 23 and to the world via live stream on this website.
You'll see a wide variety of interesting programs from the Producers who utilize Seattle Community Media. Please become a "User" of the website, which will allow you to "vote" or show your appreciation to the producers who have created your favorite programs.
Are you a Seattle/King County area resident and want to get involved? You may have a hobby you want to share, an expertise you can teach or an important message that needs to be heard. Become a member and share your message!
Watch our new orientation video!
- Becoming a member/producer will provide you a venue to broadcast your message to views throughout King County on Comcast Channel 77/Wave Broadband Channel 23.
- You will also have access to stream your message on-demand on the Seattle Community Media website and access to a wide variety of easy-to-use online tools.
- You will also have access to tools like cameras, editing and studio space to help you with your productions when you become a member of Seattle Community Media.
- You are in control! You can upload your finished programs from anywhere you have access to the web. You control the messaging about your programs that television viewers and online viewers will see. You get to schedule your programs.
SCM Closed Memorial Day, Monday, May 27thThe Community Room and Studio B will be closed for the holiday. All production gear drop off and pick will not be available until Tuesday.
Contact change at SCMErin has taken a job elsewhere. As you may or may not know, Erin was fundamental to creating the SCM website platform and many of you worked closely with Erin after she took over the day-to-day operations of the Community Room and Studio B. Should you need to contact someone at Seattle Community Media, please call our main line, 206-934-3927 or email at email@example.com.
On Sunday, May 19, 2013 from 2-6pm our network engineers will be working on SCCtv's data network. During this four-hour window, Seattle Community Media and FTP to our servers may be sporadically or completely unavailable.
There are currently no classes available.