I look at Intel‘s (NASDAQ:INTC) most recent earnings in today’s video and explain why the stock is down after beating expectations. I also look at two stocks that could be a better long-term investment.
Three reasons to watch AMD (NASDAQ:AMD):
- Analysts and investors suspect the competition from AMD is why Intel has lost sales in the data center market.
- Unlike Intel, which is expected to see a decline in revenue, AMD is expected to see double-digit revenue growth this year.
- On average, Wall Street analysts believe AMD has a roughly 26% upside from current prices.
Three reasons to watch NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA):
- NVIDIA recently announced that it’s entering the data center CPU market, which means Intel will face more competition.
- Unlike Intel, which is expected to see a decline in revenue, NVIDIA is expected to see double-digit revenue growth this year.
- On average, Wall Street analysts believe NVIDIA has a roughly 12.8% upside from current prices.
Click the video below for my full thoughts.
*Stock prices used were the midday prices of April 23, 2021. The video was published on April 23, 2021.
This article represents the opinion of the writer, who may disagree with the “official” recommendation position of a Motley Fool premium advisory service. We’re motley! Questioning an investing thesis — even one of our own — helps us all think critically about investing and make decisions that help us become smarter, happier, and richer.
View more information: https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/04/25/watch-is-it-time-to-sell-intel-and-buy-these-two-s/