WANDAVISION fans have been left swooning over ‘smoking hot’ Elizabeth Olsen after Scarlet Witch gets a 50s makeover.
The 31-year-old actress reprises her role as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch alongside Paul Bettany in the eagerly anticipated series.
Following its debut today, fans flocked to social media to gush over how amazing Elizabeth looked in the 1950s setting.
One wrote on Twitter: “Elizabeth Olsen is so good at playing a hot 50s/60s tv housewife and I’m kind of falling in love.”
Another tweeted: “Wanda Maximoff looks so stunning.”
A third added: “Elizabeth Olsen is so beautiful. I love this 50s look on her.”
Meanwhile a fourth shared: “Damn Wanda wakes up so pretty.”
The series certainly doesn’t follow the traditional format of a Marvel film or TV show, with the characters moving through different decades from the 1950s onwards and paying homage to classic sitcom styles along the way.
Speaking about the series last week, Elizabeth told Jimmy Kimmel: “I think I can say it’s Wanda and Vision living their suburban sitcom dreams.
“We cover all of American sitcoms, starting with the ’50s, a la Dick Van Dyke, and progress to the ’00s. And there’s a reason for it!”
She continued: “It’s not just a fun trick we do. We tried to film every episode as authentically as we could to each decade.
“In the ’50s, we filmed in front of a live studio audience, filled with so many NDAs. It was really strange and fun.”
WandaVision is available on Disney+ from today.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids’ shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
View more information: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/tv/2144865/wandavision-fans-swooning-elizabeth-olsen-50s-makeover/