In today’s busy world, many of us do a lot of our shopping online. It’s easy, convenient, and quick. It’s even better if you’re also able to save money on your online purchases.
If you have a collection of Chase Ultimate Rewards points sitting around and you’re willing to spare one point, you may be able to save $10 on your next Amazon order of $30 or more. You’ll need to check whether you’re eligible and use your Chase credit card to pay for your order. Keep reading to learn more about this promotion.
One email a day could help you save thousands
Tips and tricks from the experts delivered straight to your inbox that could help you save thousands of dollars. Sign up now for free access to our Personal Finance Boot Camp.
By submitting your email address, you consent to us sending you money tips along with products and services that we think might interest you. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Terms & Conditions.
How the offer works
Whether you recently received a welcome bonus for a new card or you’ve been saving up your Chase Ultimate Rewards points for a future trip, you may be ready to use some. The good news is you’ll only need one point for this promotion. Eligible cardmembers will be able to exchange one Chase Ultimate Rewards point for $10 off $30 or more at Amazon.
Here are some more details about this offer:
- The promotion runs through June 30, 2021, or when 45,000 customers have redeemed the offer (whichever happens sooner).
- Not all Chase cardmembers will be eligible for this offer.
- The maximum amount of money you can save is $10.
- You must add at least $30 in eligible items to your card.
- Items must be sold directly by Amazon (not fulfilled by Amazon).
- Amazon gift cards and digital content don’t qualify.
Are you interested in saving some money on your next order? It’s a quick process. Here’s how to take advantage of this promotion:
- Link your Chase card to Amazon and enroll in Amazon’s Shop with Points program (but make sure you don’t set “Shop with Points” as your default payment method).
- Check on Amazon to see if your card is targeted for this offer.
- If you’re eligible, press the “Click to activate” button.
- Shop like you normally would.
- When checking out, select your linked Chase card on the payment screen.
- Apply one Chase Ultimate Rewards point and pay for the rest of your order with your Chase card.
Once you do this, you’ll see the $10 discount on your order summary. It will show up as “Chase Promotion” and will deduct $10 off your order total. You can verify that you received your discount before you hit the “Place your order” button.
Note: If you’ve recently added your card to Amazon’s Shop with Points, you may need to wait 24 hours for your card to show up as eligible. If you’re not eligible, try again the next day.
This is an easy way to save some money on your next Amazon purchase. It’s best to use only one point for this promotion instead of paying in full with points because you can get much more value out of your points in other ways, like transferring points to travel partners.
If you’re planning to place an Amazon order soon, don’t miss out on this promotion. If you’re not yet a Chase cardholder and want to take advantage of these kinds of promos in the future, you can check out our top credit cards list to find out which card is right for you. Several Chase cards make the list, and they come with great perks.
View more information: https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/articles/how-to-get-10-off-your-next-amazon-purchase-for-just-1-chase-rewards-point/