VALENTINE’S Day is here, and while couples all over the world will be showering one another in love and affection – for some it is very much just a normal day.
Whether you’re newly single, on the hunt for The One, or happily riding solo – there’s a meme for you.
Where can I buy funny Valentine’s Day cards?
If you’re not a fan of a slushy and romantic Valentine’s Day cards then there’s plenty of funny and naughty ones out there – and it appears their attraction is on the rise.
Thortful has a range of funny, rude and downright cheeky cards.
Playful puns and innuendo also feature on Funkypigeon and Moonpig.
But if you’d rather browse in store then Cards Galore, Scribbler and Paperchase could have just what you’re looking for.
Valentine’s Day quotes
If you’re looking for some cheeky Valentine’s Day themed quotes to lift your mood, check out a few of these.
- “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin
- “If you can stay in love for more than two years you’re on something” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day.” – Jay Leno
- “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” – Anonymous
- “Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th.” – David Letterman
- “I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV” – Tracy Smith
- “If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise you would spend a few hundred pounds” – Unknown
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard
- “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days” – Tim Allen
- “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.” – Phyllis Diller
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.” – Lewis Black
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
View more information: https://www.the-sun.com/news/401820/funny-valentines-day-memes-for-2020/