$200 sign-up bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® has a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first three months after account opening. This is among the biggest sign-up bonuses you’ll find for a no-annual-fee credit card.
First-year grocery rewards
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® packs in an additional first-year perk beyond the sign-up bonus. You can earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year. Note, Target® and Walmart® purchases aren’t included.
Cash back program
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® has a lucrative cash back program that is outlined below:
- 5% back on travel purchases through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- 5% back on Lyft rides through March 2022
- 3% back for restaurants and at drugstores
- 1.5% back on all else
All said, the cards robust cash back program competes with the best cash back cards. Many times, the rewards lead the pack.
No annual fee
If you’re trying to avoid as many credit card fees as possible, this card is a good choice. Because Chase Freedom Unlimited® doesn’t charge an annual fee, it offers plenty of value whether you’re a big spender or you use your credit card sparingly.
0% intro APR
The card includes a 0% intro APR on purchases for an impressive 15 months.
- No minimum redemptions: You can redeem as little as $0.01 in cash back for a statement credit on your credit card bill. Some rewards credit cards require you to wait until you’ve hit a minimum amount, such as $25, before you can redeem your cash back.
- DoorDash benefits: As a cardholder, you can get three months of free DashPass, a subscription service by DoorDash offering free restaurant takeout deliveries on orders over $12 (other service fees may apply). You must activate by Dec. 31, 2021 to take advantage of this offer. After three months, you’ll be automatically enrolled in DashPass for another nine months at 50% off the regular rate of $9.99 per month. You can cancel the subscription before then if you want.
View more information: https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/chase-freedom-unlimited-review/